Friday, March 16, 2012

Ryan Phillippe-01


So sweet. But today you’re in an RVCA hoodie. Very skate punk.
That’s me. I wear a lot of Rvca because it’s urban and casual. I don’t work that hard on my wardrobe. I’m not hung up on labels, but I think I’m stylish in my own way. I am even exploring getting into design. A lot of times men’s clothing is really uninspired. I think there might be a way to put some edge into it. I used to dress in parachute pants and rayon shirts, and that urban thing is still a part if my style. It is just how I feel I wear a lot of LNA T-shirts. And I have a bunch of Nike stuff too. Actually, I am kind of obsessed with Nike sneakers- it is a bit of a problem

Let's have a look at the picture of Ryan Phillippe with a fashion hair style


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...